Properties of Static Member Function: Following are some properties of Static Member Function
- A static member function can only have access to other static data members and functions declared in the same class.
- A static member function can be called using the class name with a scope resolution operator instead of object name.
- Global functions and data may be accessed by static member function.
- A static member function does not have a this Pointer.
- There can not be a static and a non-static version of the same function.
- They can not be declared as const or volatile.
- A static member function may not be virtual.