Last updated on June 13th, 2020 at 08:35 pm
Procedural or Procedure Oriented Programming (POP):
As the name implies, Procedure Oriented Programming contains step by step procedure to execute. Here, the problems get decomposed into small parts and then to solve each part one or more functions are used. Thus in POP approach, the problem is viewed as a sequence of things to be done, such as, input taking, calculating and displaying. The primary focus stays on functions which will be used to accomplish each task.
Read More: What is Procedure Oriented Programming (POP)?
Main Characteristics of POP:
Following are the found main characteristics of POP,
- Puts much importance on Things to be Done.
- Large problems are divided into smaller programs known as functions.
- Most of the functions share global data.
- Data move openly around the system from function to function.
- Functions transfer data from one form to another.
- Employs top-down approach in program designing.
- In the cases of large program, bringing change is difficult and time consuming.
- Appropriate and effective techniques are unavailable to secure data of a function from others.
Read More: What are the problems of POP? How they can be solved with OOP?
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
text in your article seem to be running off the screen in firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
Remove Pending Friend Request Facebook : Increase chance of not getting block
My website is a bit wider than usual, thus it may get over the screen, can't change it. Thanks for the tip though.
I need source code for my project title: wireless authentication using biometric will love to have a reply plssssss
please i need a head tip on my report…. PRINCIPLES, CHARACTERISTICS AND FEATURES OF PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING.
Let me see If can do something.
I need information about the principles, characteristics and features of procedural programming. plz suggest any book or notes.
Sorry, I am afraid I can't be with these anymore.
I want the characteristics advantages and disadvantages of procedural programming langauage?
Comments are closed.