Last updated on June 13th, 2020 at 08:35 pm
Procedural or Procedure Oriented Programming (POP):
Main Characteristics of POP:
Following are the found main characteristics of POP,
- Puts much importance on Things to be Done.
- Large problems are divided into smaller programs known as functions.
- Most of the functions share global data.
- Data move openly around the system from function to function.
- Functions transfer data from one form to another.
- Employs top-down approach in program designing.
- In the cases of large program, bringing change is difficult and time consuming.
- Appropriate and effective techniques are unavailable to secure data of a function from others.