Last updated on June 13th, 2020 at 08:39 pm
Component Based Development:
- Available component-based products are researched and evaluated for the application domain in question.
- Component integration issues are considered.
- A software architecture is designed to accommodate the components.
- Components are integrated into the architecture.
- Comprehensive testing is conducted to ensure proper functionality.
The component-based development model leads to software reuse, and re-usability provides software engineers with a number of measurable benefits.