Last updated on June 13th, 2020 at 08:30 pm
- First of all have to take a mask such as of 3×3.
- Then we will add all the 8 neighboring values of the center.
- Then we will multiply the center value with 8.
- Then we will subtract the summation of the neighboring values from the 8×(Center Value).
- Then we will divide the result of the calculation of the (iv) point with 9.
- Then we will replace the center value by the result of the calculation of (v) point.
- This filter is used to sharpen an image.
- As it will sharpen an image, the edges of the objects will become sharper.
- It may sometimes cause noise.